Friday, January 12, 2007

Want some?

Who no longer see's their days as "dreary" or "sunny" but in terms of ISO's?
You know that you've been taking pictures for a long time when you look outside your window and say,
"Geez, another 1600 day."
So today I broke out my flash and bounced it a little bit. It dropped my 1600 ISO down to 400. I am really loving the candy shop actions. I ran the cookies and cream on this sooc. I didnt have to do any extra tweaking to it. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty conversion :) I am trying to figure out what he is eating.

Robyn said...

Ha Ha, I'm with you. I woke up this morning and it was a dark and gloomy day, a real "blah" day. My first thought was yay now I can go and play with some long exposures cause I can get a slower shutter speed...

Tara said...

I woke up yesterday to an overcast day and said "yea, its picture day." It was open shade everywhere thanks to the clouds! I also see catchlights in everyones eyes all the time!

Maggie said...

You can almost hear him making yummy sounds!

Anonymous said...

Thats a piss & soooos true!
I cannot even watch a movie anymore without scouting locations!
Love the shot!

Miranda said...

ROFL. totally have started doing this! That is hilarious!

Nicole said...

I love the action you used, perfect for this fun photo!

heidi~r. said...

Very cute! I love how his eyes are looking over at you! We've had some 1600 days here too!

Nicole said...

Yum yum!! It looks like your little one is enjoying the snack! I really like the conversion...

GINALYNN "INDIA" said...

How funny, how we think...always spotting those catchlights.

Great conversion!

Shannon DeBeer said...

I TOTALLY do this... and I always get looks like "what the heck is 1600?". Too funny.

D said...

Yummy conversion. Great shot!