Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

The object of the tag is to tell 6 things about you that are weird. I really think that you may be opening pandoras box with me asking me what strange things i do. Since this is visible to lots of ppl, I tried to keep it as nice as possible so as to protect the identity of the weird things that may involve other people lol..just kidding...

So heres my list:

I've been tagged by: Melissa

The rules are to list 6 weird things about myself and then tag 6 people to do the same.

1. I broke my ring finger on my right hand and it grosses me out cause it never healed right. My chubby cousin sat on my hand while i was lying down and had my hand up to stop her when i was 11. It looks very weird if i fully extend it.
2. I love the smell of vinyl lol..it reminds of summer in the pool.
3. When my husband is in another room and has the door closed, i stand around outside and jump out and yell "raaaaaarrrr" when he opens the door..He does the scared scream and the body jerking lmao. i am seriously mean..I probably should stop because one day i might give him a heartattack.
4. I love ranch dressing. A LOT. I love it on everything from pizza to chicken.
5. I'm totally convinced I am the reincarnate of a Titanic victim due to watching the movie and having the feeling that i couldnt breathe. lol yeah i told ya i was weird.
6. I am also a chronic leg bouncer. 24-7 one of my legs is bobbing up and down and when i'm falling asleep one of them is rocking back and forth..it totally annoys my husband and ppl are always asking me if i have to pee lol


I tag: . Kristen,Lana,Leah,miranda,stephanie

1 comment:

Shelly Keefe said...

Love it. Totally captures what childhood is all about. I like the little sign too.