to include a wonderful picture of my youngest son..i love the color blue of his iris'..and this was f/1.8 and his eye is pretty sharp..yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watermullins - "description" Any child of the Mullins clan who sees the world through the brightest of eyes, the purest of hearts and the biggest of smiles. One who lives life to the fullest, who appreciates each day and thanks God for the blessings that are bestowed upon them. Known to devour an entire plate of cookies before fully cooled and sneak chocolate milk from the refridgerator after 1am.
11 comments:
I saw this on ILP. Very cool crop and colors.
Love the compostition! His eyes are beautiful :)
HMMM A DELETED COMMENT...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING :)..I'M ALWAYS WEARING MY HARDHAT :)
Beautiful eyes!
Well done getting the eyes so sharp at 1.8. Lovely eyes too.
Very cool picture! His eyes are beautiful!
Gorgeous eyes! Love the crop :)
Don't you love it when you get sharp eyes at 1.8!? cute picture.
I officially have a blogger too! wohoo! anyways, I just thought I'd tell you that your boys have gorgeous eyes!! You captured them wonderfully!
I saw this on ILP too :) Way cute, and I'm impressed with his coloring skills!
Post a Comment