Thursday, February 01, 2007

Evil Eye

My husband is bad ass. I'm not just saying that because hes my husband but he truly is bad ass. He rides a motorcycle. He drives a pickup truck. He's a mechanic. He also got this new tattoo last night on his neck. OUCH!! Its not my cup of tea and if you saw us together you would see that we're total opposites when it comes to style.

We dont match each other as a couple. Its pretty funny actually. I'm argyle, hes ripped and faded. I'm pink and green pastels, hes black and blood red. Having said that, I think hes terribly sexy. In a way, I get to live out my wild side through him. He has a way about him when hes in a crowd of people to make himself the life of the party and the guy everyone wants to stand next to. I'm the wallflower. I envy that about him.

I heart him

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tat! Sounds like you guys are the perfect match ;)

Anonymous said...

yikes on the tat! yin and yang, opposites attract! go you girl!

Melissa Davis said...

Opposites match right? I like it! I used to hate tattoos but now I really like them and that is one bad ass tattoo!

heidi~r. said...

Awesome picture! That must have KILLED!!

Miranda said...

Um. OUCH!
He seems like a lively guy! I am happy that you still "heart" him :D